Library Events & Programs
Upcoming Events 2020
Wednesday, June 24th, 2020 at 5:00pm: virtual Happy Hour with Morris County Sheriff James Gannon. To register, email email@example.com and you will receive an email containing the Zoom meeting details. visit http://www.boontonholmeslibrary.org/wednesday-happy-hour-2/ for more information.
Program Schedule 2020
Please note that all Library programs are currently being conducted virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All (except yoga) are held via Zoom. To register, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the program(s) which interest you in the subject line. You will receive a reply containing the Zoom login information. Yoga videos are posted on the Library’s YouTube channel and are always available. Please visit the Library’s website for specific information including Book Club selection, Movie Night films, Happy Hour topics, and so on.
Programs for Adults
- Chair Yoga (with Some Standing) Poses: Instructor Larua Kraus 400RYT will lead you through a very gentle introduction to yoga asanas (poses), some seated some standing, via a recorded video. Our yog videos are always available on our YouTube channel. Visit http://www.boontonholmeslibrary.org/ to see the most current video. No registration needed.
- Online Tech Support: One-on-one tech support for individuals who would like help with particular tech issues. Tuesdays from 11:00am to noon. By apppointment only. Please include information about your tech issue or question when you register so that tech support can best prepare to help you.
- Grown-Up Movie Night: Movies for adult audiences. Tuesdays at 8:30pm. Please visit http://www.boontonholmeslibrary.org/ for the current movie selection.
- Happy Hour: A virtual program geared toward adults to enjoy with the Happy Hour refreshment of your choice. Topics vary. Please visit http://www.boontonholmeslibrary.org/ to see the current Happy Hour program. Wednesdays at 5:00pm.
- Fiber Arts Club: Socialize while working on your craft project. Knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery, crewel...any fiber-related craft is welcome. Thursdays from 6:00pm-8:30pm. Join at any point during the evening.
- Adult Book Club: Lively book club and discussion group meets the 4th Thursday of every month at 7:00pm. Please visit http://www.boontonholmeslibrary.org/ for the current book selection. Please note whether or not you need a copy in your registration request.
Programs for All Ages
- Harry Potter Readalong: Guest readers will each read a portion of the first Harry Potter novel, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 5:30pm through June 30th.
- Family Movie Night: Family-friendly movies. Fridays at 6:00pm. Visit http://www.boontonholmeslibrary.org/ for the current movie selection.
- Story Time: Stories, songs, and rhymes for kids ages 18 months and older. Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00am.
- Pajama Story Time: Stories, sons, and rhymes for kids ages 18 months and older. Tuesdays at 7:00pm.