Public Records

All written and electronic public records are available to the general public with few exceptions. Some personnel, police, and court records are exempted under state law.


You can obtain any public record by submitting a request to the Town Clerk. Request forms can be obtained at Town Hall, or download the form using the link below. Completed forms should be emailed to, or delivered to the Town Clerk. 

OPRA Request Form